SUVANI Sterling Silver Filigree Bali Design Amethyst Gemstone Teardrop Dangle Hook Earrings 1"
* STAMPED 925 STERLING SILVER – This high quality pair of filigree earrings is made from the finest sterling silver as indicated with 925 metal stamp. 925 sterling silver is made from 92.5% silver and 7.5% copper. The copper is added to stabilize the silver so that it can hold its beautiful shape are inlaid with amethyst for a unique look.
* NICKEL AND LEAD FREE – These beautiful dangle earrings contain absolutely no nickel or lead, making them safe for people with nickel and lead allergies. Add this great pair of earrings to your jewelry collection and have peace of mind every time
* DANGLE EARRINGS - These filigree dangle earrings are only 0.98 inch long( fishhook inclusive ), making them a subtle addition to any outfit. If you are looking for a pair of earrings that can take you from casual to fancy without having to change, then look no further.
* AMETHYST DESIGN – Amethyst stone protected its owner from drunkenness; the ancient Greeks and Romans wore amethyst and made drinking vessels of it in the belief that it would prevent intoxication. It is one of several forms of quartz. Amethyst is the traditional birthstone for February. this gemstone has been heat treated to enhance it's natural beauty.
* GREAT AS A GIFT – This beautiful pair of amethyst earrings in a SUVANI Premium gift box would be a perfect gift for that special someone in your life. Buy these earrings for your wife, daughter, sister, or best friend, and know that without a doubt you have purchased the perfect present for the any occasion, whether it is for mother’s day, valentines-day, Christmas, graduation or their birthday.
These beautiful Amethyst earrings would be a wonderful addition to any of your daily wardrobe. Detailed work, made from Nickel free 925 Sterling Silver, genuine amethyst gemstone. The included jewelry box makes it a perfect gift for your love ones in any special occasion. Amethyst, the birthstone of February, is a variety of Quartz that carries a spectacular purple color that ranges from a blend of deep violet and red to a lighter lilac hue. Ancient Greeks believed that the stone protected the wearer from drunkenness and enabled them to keep a balanced mindset.
When present, gemstones may have been treated to enhance properties such as color and durability. See listing details for treatment disclosure information.
While products are designed to last, proper care is an important part of keeping your jewelry looking it's best. Be sure not to wear your jewelry while cleaning or working with harsh chemicals, in pools or spas, or while playing sports. Store your jewelry individually to keep them from scratching each other. Store sterling silver jewelry with anti-tarnish strips to keep them looking their best. To clean your jewelry, use a warm, soapy water soak and a soft brush – especially when cleaning jewelry that contains gemstones.
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|