SUVANI 925 Sterling Silver Abalone and Shiva Eye Shell Inlay Round Dangle Hook Earrings
* STAMPED 925 STERLING SILVER – This high quality pair of earrings is made from the finest sterling silver as indicated with 925 metal stamp. 925 sterling silver is made from 92.5% silver and 7.5% copper. The copper is added to stabilize the silver so that it can hold its beautiful shape and inlaid with Shell for a unique look.
* NICKEL AND LEAD FREE – These beautiful dangle earrings contain absolutely no nickel or lead, making them safe for people with nickel and lead allergies. Add this great pair of earrings to your jewelry collection and have peace of mind every time you wear them.you wear them.
* DANGLE EARRINGS – These shiva eye dangle earrings are only 1.18 inches long(fishhook inclusive), making them a subtle addition to any outfit. If you are looking for a pair of earrings that can take you from casual to fancy without having to change, then look no further.
* SHIVA EYE DESIGN – Shiva shell, or sometimes called Pacific Cat’s Eye, is a beautiful natural shell completely formed by mother nature. The shell is named after Lord Shiva, an Indian God worshipped in India and various other countries of this world like Sri Lanka and Tibet. It is said that Shiva Eye offers the benefit of natural well being to the person wearing it.
* GREAT AS A GIFT – This beautiful pair of shiva eye earrings in a SUVANI Premium gift box would be a perfect gift for that special someone in your life. Buy these earrings for your wife, daughter, sister, or best friend, and know that without a doubt you have purchased the perfect present for the any occasion, whether it is for mother’s day, Christmas, graduation, or their birthday.
These beautiful natural abalone and shiva eye sea shell dangle earrings would be lovely additions to any wardrobe. Made from genuine green abalone shell and white shiva eye swirl shell inlaid, nickel Free 925 Sterling Silver ear wire and marked 925.
Proper storage of sterling silver jewelry and gift items goes a long way toward preserving its shine and preventing the oxidation that can cause dullness and discoloration. To prevent scratches, each piece should be stored individually in its own case, pouch, or compartment. Be sure store sterling silver in a dry, cool place. In hot climates, it should be kept in an air-conditioned room. Avoid keeping jewelry boxes in bathrooms, as the moist, warm air can compromise the brilliance of your sterling. For best results, keep your sterling silver jewelry in a case lined with tarnish-resistant material. If you're planning on storing a sterling silver piece for an extended period of time, try sealing it in an airtight bag (plastic works fine) to protect it from oxidation and humidity.
Cleaning Sterling Silver
The safest and most effective way to polish sterling silver is to wipe it gently with a soft cloth. Most fine jewelry stores sell specially designed silver polishing cloths that are pre-treated with gentle chemicals to restore silver's natural brilliance, although most any soft cloth will do the trick. Avoid using coarse fibers or fabrics, such as paper or polyester, as these can result in scratching. Feel free to wipe down your stainless silver as often as you'd like to restore its shine and brilliance.
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|