SUVANI Sterling Silver Vintage Rose Flower Cross Pendant Necklace 18"
* STAMPED 925 STERLING SILVER – This high quality of cross pendant and chain is made from the finest sterling silver as indicated with 925 metal stamp. 925 sterling silver is made from 92.5% silver and 7.5% copper. The copper is added to stabilize the silver so that it can hold its beautiful shape.
* NICKEL AND LEAD FREE – These beautiful pendant and necklace contain absolutely no nickel or lead, making them safe for people with nickel and lead allergies. Add this great of pendant and necklace to your jewelry collection and have peace of mind every time.
* PENDANT NECKLACE – This cross pendant size 0.7 x 1.37 inches (height including the bail) The pendant comes with the sterling silver snake chain 18 inches long, Spring ring clasp, making them a subtle addition to any outfit. You can wear this of endearing necklace with a pair of jeans or wear them with a fancy dress to add a girlish or female.
* CROSS – The cross is the oldest symbol used by man. And used as a religious symbol for many religions including Christianity. The cross often symbolizes the four major elements of the world (Shiva, 1997), or, in other words, the unity of the deity and the world. And rose flower is a symbol of love and passion, the ancient Greeks and Romans associated roses with Aphrodite and Venus, goddesses of love.
* GREAT AS A GIFT – This beautiful of cross pendant necklace in SUVANI premium gift box would be a perfect gift for that special someone in your life. Buy these pendant necklace for your wife, daughter, sister, or best friend, and know that without a doubt you have purchased the perfect present for the any occasion, whether it is for mother’s day, valentines-day, Christmas, graduation or their birthday.
This beautiful sterling silver necklace would be a wonderful addition to any wardrobe. The included in a Suvani gift box makes it the perfect gift for someone special. Made from high quality .925 sterling silver. It's the best gift for your love ones! Rose is a symbol of love and passion, the ancient Greeks and Romans associated roses with Aphrodite and Venus, goddesses of love. Used for hundreds of years to convey messages without words, they also represent confidentiality.
When present, gemstones may have been treated to enhance properties such as color and durability. See listing details for treatment disclosure information.
While products are designed to last, proper care is an important part of keeping your jewelry looking it's best. Be sure not to wear your jewelry while cleaning or working with harsh chemicals, in pools or spas, or while playing sports. Store your jewelry individually to keep them from scratching each other. Store sterling silver jewelry with anti-tarnish strips to keep them looking their best. To clean your jewelry, use a warm, soapy water soak and a soft brush – especially when cleaning jewelry that contains gemstones.
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|