SUVANI 925 Sterling Silver Yoga, Aum, Om, Ohm Sanskrit Dangle Hook Earrings
* STAMPED 925 STERLING SILVER – This high quality pair of om earrings is made from the finest sterling silver as indicated with 925 metal stamp. 925 sterling silver is made from 92.5% silver and 7.5% copper. The copper is added to stabilize the silver so that it can hold its beautiful shape.
* NICKEL AND LEAD FREE – These beautiful dangle earrings contain absolutely no nickel or lead, making them safe for people with nickel and lead allergies. Add this great pair of earrings to your jewelry collection and have peace of mind every time you wear them.
* DANGLE EARRINGS – These om dangle earrings are only 0.78 inches long(fishhook inclusive), making them a subtle addition to any outfit. If you are looking for a pair of earrings that can take you from casual to fancy without having to change, then look no further.
* OM DESIGN – Ohm or aum is a holy meditation symbol of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism with a profusion of esoteric and exoteric meanings. In modern usage the word Om means “parnava,” the eternal. It is said in the "Katha-Upanishad": "Whoever knows this syllable obtains whatever he wishes." It represents the divine and the power of God. It is the sound-symbol for the ultimate reality.
* GREAT AS A GIFT – This beautiful pair of om earrings in a SUVANI Premium gift box would be a perfect gift for that special someone in your life. Buy these earrings for your wife, daughter, sister, or best friend, and know that without a doubt you have purchased the perfect present for the any occasion, whether it is for mother’s day, Christmas, graduation, or their birthday. "
These adorable hook earrings would be a wonderful gift or for yourself. The included gift box also makes it the perfect gift for someone special. Made from oxidized .925 sterling silver. Ohm is a holy meditation symbol of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism with a profusion of esoteric and exoteric meanings. In modern usage Om means the Word, the “parnava,” the eternal. It is said in the "Katha-Upanishad": "Whoever knows this syllable obtains whatever he wishes." It represents the divine and the power of God. It is the sound-symbol for the ultimate reality.
When present, gemstones may have been treated to enhance properties such as color and durability. See listing details for treatment disclosure information.
While products are designed to last, proper care is an important part of keeping your jewelry looking it's best. Be sure not to wear your jewelry while cleaning or working with harsh chemicals, in pools or spas, or while playing sports. Store your jewelry individually to keep them from scratching each other. Store sterling silver jewelry with anti-tarnish strips to keep them looking their best. To clean your jewelry, use a warm, soapy water soak and a soft brush – especially when cleaning jewelry that contains gemstones.
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|