SUVANI Sterling Silver Natural Green Abalone Shell Frog Post Stud Earrings 13 mm Women Jewelry
* STAMPED 925 STERLING SILVER - This high quality pair of frog earrings is made from the finest sterling silver as indicated with 925 metal stamp. 925 sterling silver is made from 92.5% silver and 7.5% copper. The copper is added to stabilize the silver so that it can hold its beautiful shape.
* NICKEL AND LEAD FREE - These beautiful stud earrings contain absolutely no nickel or lead, making them safe for people with nickel and lead allergies. Add this great pair of earrings to your jewelry collection and have peace of mind every time you wear them.
* STUD EARRINGS - These frog stud earrings are only 13 mm long, making them a subtle addition to any outfit. If you are looking for a pair of earrings that can take you from casual to fancy without having to change, then look no further.
* FROG DESIGN – The frog stud earrings in a highly polished sterling silver design simple classic elegant.
* GREAT AS A GIFT - This beautiful pair of frog earrings in a pretty gift box would be a perfect gift for that special someone in your life. Buy these earrings for your wife, daughter, sister, or best friend, and know that without a doubt you have purchased the perfect present for the any occasion, whether it is for mother's day, valentines-day, Christmas, graduation or their birthday.
These beautiful sterling silver earrings would be a wonderful addition to any wardrobe. The included gift box makes it the perfect gift for someone special. Made from high quality .925 sterling silver. Due to the fascinating transitions the Frog goes through in its life, it is a symbol of metamorphosis. Furthermore, the Frog’s dual time spent on land and water represents duality of the soul. The Frog also symbolizes creativity and forward thinking. In China the Frog is an emblem of Yin energy and thought of as good luck. Feng Shui practices recommend putting an image of a Frog in the east window of your home to encourage child birth and/or happy family life.Frog energy is also considered to be a link between the living and the dead. An interesting ancient Asian custom was to place a jade frog in the mouth of the deceased to insure his/her spirit would pass safely into the spirit world. This custom was believed to allow the spirit of the deceased to speak more clearly to loved ones still living.Frogs are also good luck symbols in Japan - especially for travelers. Images or charms were worn during long voyages to assure safety (particularly across water).
When present, gemstones may have been treated to enhance properties such as color and durability. See listing details for treatment disclosure information.
While products are designed to last, proper care is an important part of keeping your jewelry looking it's best. Be sure not to wear your jewelry while cleaning or working with harsh chemicals, in pools or spas, or while playing sports. Store your jewelry individually to keep them from scratching each other. Store sterling silver jewelry with anti-tarnish strips to keep them looking their best. To clean your jewelry, use a warm, soapy water soak and a soft brush – especially when cleaning jewelry that contains gemstones.
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|