SUVANI Oxidized Sterling Silver Celtic Knot Cross Dangle Hook Earrings 1.2 inches
* STAMPED 925 STERLING SILVER – This high quality pair of cross earrings is made from the finest sterling silver as indicated with 925 metal stamp. 925 sterling silver is made from 92.5% silver and 7.5% copper. The copper is added to stabilize the silver so that it can hold its beautiful shape.
* NICKEL AND LEAD FREE – These beautiful dangle earrings contain absolutely no nickel or lead, making them safe for people with nickel and lead allergies. Add this great pair of earrings to your jewelry collection and have peace of mind every time you wear them.
* DANGLE EARRINGS - These cross dangle earrings are only 1.22 inch long( fishhook inclusive ), making them a subtle addition to any outfit. If you are looking for a pair of earrings that can take you from casual to fancy without having to change, then look no further.
* CROSS DESIGN – The cross is the oldest symbol used by man. And used as a religious symbol for many religions including Christianity. The cross often symbolizes the four major elements of the world (Shiva, 1997), or, in other words, the unity of the deity and the world.
* GREAT AS A GIFT – This beautiful pair of cross earrings in a SUVANI Premium gift box would be a perfect gift for that special someone in your life. Buy these earrings for your wife, daughter, sister, or best friend, and know that without a doubt you have purchased the perfect present for the any occasion, whether it is for mother’s day, valentines-day, Christmas, graduation or their birthday.
These beautiful Celtic Cross earrings would be a wonderful addition to any of your daily wardrobe. Simple, stylish and meaningful that can wear in any occasion. Made from nickel free 925 Sterling Silver, stamped 925, in antique oxidized finish. Celtic knot jewelry inspired by the interlacing and continuous designs prevalent in Celtic artwork, illuminating the interconnectedness and continuity of lifeThe included gift box makes it a perfect gift for your love ones in any special occasion. Oxidized sterling silver is created through a controlled oxidation process to cause a natural tarnish. The slight tarnish is then polished to leave darkened areas in the detailing, most notably to enhance design elements.
When present, gemstones may have been treated to enhance properties such as color and durability. See listing details for treatment disclosure information.
While products are designed to last, proper care is an important part of keeping your jewelry looking it's best. Be sure not to wear your jewelry while cleaning or working with harsh chemicals, in pools or spas, or while playing sports. Store your jewelry individually to keep them from scratching each other. Store sterling silver jewelry with anti-tarnish strips to keep them looking their best. To clean your jewelry, use a warm, soapy water soak and a soft brush – especially when cleaning jewelry that contains gemstones.
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|