SUVANI Hand Blown Glass Jewelry Mandala Art Design Square Pendant Necklace 17”-19”
* HANDMADE GLASS DESIGN – This beautiful Glass pendant necklace are 100% handblown by professional artisans. The vivid glittering colors, unique design and finished with black enamel paint in the back of pendant.
* SQUARE SHAPED PENDANT NECKLACE – This murano glass pendant has diameter size of 3.7 cm (1.46 inches). The pendant comes with Soft black cord 17 - 19 inches long (2" extension chain), lobster claw clasps, You can wear this of endearing necklace with a pair of jeans or wear them with any dresses.
* MANDALA FLOWER DESIGN - Mandalas offer balancing visual elements, symbolizing unity and harmony. The goal of the mandala is to serve as a tool on our spiritual journey as it symbolizes cosmic and psychic order.
* HANDMADE JEWELRY – Because each murano glass item is a unique work of art made by hand, slight variations of colors and patterns are possible. You can enjoy the unqiueness of your piece
* GREAT AS A GIFT – This beautiful glass pendant necklace is packaged in SUVANI Premium gift box. It would be a perfect gift for that special someone in your life. Buy these pendant necklace for your wife, daughter, sister, or best friend, and know that without a doubt you have purchased the perfect present for the any occasion, whether it is for mother’s day, valentines-day, Christmas, graduation or their birthday.
This beautiful Mandala Glass pendant necklace is 100% handblown and made by professional artisans. The vivid glittering colors and unique art design make this jewelry a wonderful addition to any wardrobe. Comes with black Synthetic Soft Chamois Leather Cord 17"-19" with 2" extension chain so you can choose your preferrable length. The included gift box also makes it the perfect gift for someone special. Each piece is handmade so there is some uniqueness and slightly different among each item. If you want some matching earrings, check out in our suvani store for a complete set. Search "suvani Glass" for more choices of glass jewelry designs or "suvani Mandala" for more mandala art designs.
The meaning of the word mandala in Sanskrit is circle. Mandala is a spiritual and ritual symbol in Hinduism and Buddhism, representing the universe. The circular designs symbolizes the idea that life is never ending and everything is connected. The mandala also represents spiritual journey within the individual viewer. So the first level is understanding the unity in cosmos and secondly each individual must find their own place within it. It is sometimes drawn as a circle enclosing a square with a deity on each side that is mainly used to aid in meditation and yoga.
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|