SUVANI 925 Sterling Silver Tiny Purple Rose Flower 9 mm Post Stud Earrings
* STAMPED 925 STERLING SILVER – This high quality pair of rose flower earrings is made from the finest sterling silver as indicated with 925 metal stamp. 925 sterling silver is made from 92.5% silver and 7.5% copper. The copper is added to stabilize the silver so that it can hold its beautiful shape and Decorated with rose resin for a unique look.
* NICKEL AND LEAD FREE – These beautiful stud earrings contain absolutely no nickel or lead, making them safe for people with nickel and lead allergies. Add this great pair of earrings to your jewelry collection and have peace of mind every time
* STUD EARRINGS - These rose flower stud earrings are only 0.31 inch long, making them a subtle addition to any outfit. If you are looking for a pair of earrings that can take you from casual to fancy without having to change, then look no further.
* ROSE FLOWER DESIGN – The rose is a symbol of love and passion, the ancient Greeks and Romans associated roses with Aphrodite and Venus, goddesses of love. Used for hundreds of years to convey messages without words, they also represent confidentiality and purple roses or lavender roses is a symbol of elegance, charming you must fall in love immediately. Love at first sight! It is also used to represent Authority, Success in the job.
* GREAT AS A GIFT – This beautiful pair of rose flower earrings in a SUVANI Premium gift box would be a perfect gift for that special someone in your life. Buy these earrings for your wife, daughter, sister, or best friend, and know that without a doubt you have purchased the perfect present for the any occasion, whether it is for mother’s day, valentines-day, Christmas, graduation or their birthday.
These beautiful rose earrings would be a wonderful addition to any wardrobe. The included box makes it the perfect gift for someone special. Detailed work and handmade. Made from 925 sterling silver and resin. Rose is one of the most beautiful and powerful flower with a lot of meaning. Roses have inspired people over the ages to develop a language of roses by ascribing meanings to color, variety and number of roses being gifted. Traditionally, the rose is considered the flower of love. Nothing beats red roses in saying "I Love You" on Valentine's Day.
When present, gemstones may have been treated to enhance properties such as color and durability. See listing details for treatment disclosure information.
While products are designed to last, proper care is an important part of keeping your jewelry looking it's best. Be sure not to wear your jewelry while cleaning or working with harsh chemicals, in pools or spas, or while playing sports. Store your jewelry individually to keep them from scratching each other. Store sterling silver jewelry with anti-tarnish strips to keep them looking their best. To clean your jewelry, use a warm, soapy water soak and a soft brush – especially when cleaning jewelry that contains gemstones.
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|