925 Sterling Silver Resin Red Rose Flower Vintage Ball Beaded Ring
* STAMPED 925 STERLING SILVER – This beautiful ring is made from the finest sterling silver as hallmarked with the 925 metal stamp. 925 sterling silver is made from 92.5% silver and 7.5% copper. The copper is added to stabilize the silver so that it can hold its beautiful shape.
* NICKEL AND LEAD FREE – This beautiful ring is designed with absolutely no nickel or lead, making it safe for girls and women with nickel and lead allergies. Add this fashion forward, simple and durable, every day piece to your loved one's jewelry collection and have peace of mind every time she wears it.
* BAND RING – The front of this ring size 11 x 10 mm, This red rose ring available in sizes 6, 7 and 8. If you are looking for a jewelry accessory to take you from casual to formal without having to change, then look no further. This simple piece will accent your day to night style. A perfect piece of costume jewelry to accessorize your everyday style, business casual dress or more formal dress occasions.
* RED ROSE RING – The rose is a symbol of love and passion, the ancient Greeks and Romans associated roses with Aphrodite and Venus, goddesses of love. Used for hundreds of years to convey messages without words, they also represent confidentiality and red roses means “I LOVE YOU” It's a heartfelt love, stable love.
* GREAT AS A GIFT – This beautiful red rose ring in a pretty gift box would be a perfect gift for that special someone in your life. Buy this ring for your wife, daughter, sister, or best friend, and know that without a doubt you have purchased the perfect present for the any occasion, whether it is for Mother’s day, Valentines-day, Christmas, Graduation or their birthday.
This beautiful vintage rose ring would be a wonderful addition to any wardrobe. Made from 925 Sterling Silver, Resin, stamped 925 Nickel free. The included black velvet pouch makes it a perfect gift for any special occasion. It's the best gift for your love ones! Rose a symbol of love and passion, the ancient Greeks and Romans associated roses with Aphrodite and Venus, goddesses of love. Used for hundreds of years to convey messages without words, they also represent confidentiality.
When present, gemstones may have been treated to enhance properties such as color and durability. See listing details for treatment disclosure information.
While products are designed to last, proper care is an important part of keeping your jewelry looking it's best. Be sure not to wear your jewelry while cleaning or working with harsh chemicals, in pools or spas, or while playing sports. Store your jewelry individually to keep them from scratching each other. Store sterling silver jewelry with anti-tarnish strips to keep them looking their best. To clean your jewelry, use a warm, soapy water soak and a soft brush – especially when cleaning jewelry that contains gemstones.
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|